Mingara medical offers a wide range of specialised skin cancer medicine. We value the importance of preventative medicine and considering where we live, see this as a very important part of the medical services we provide. Our doctors are highly trained in more complex procedures including skin grafts and local flaps.
Our specialised skin cancer services includes:
- Complete skin checks with appropriate equipment.
- A full range of further diagnostic services including punch and shave biopsies.
- A small, in practice, theatre area suitable for a variety of skin procedures including excisions of skin cancers.
- Skin grafts
- Delayed closure of cancers (to ensure adequate clearance)
- Photodynamic Therapy (PDT)
- Other treatment options including cryotherapy which is suitable for some skin cancers.
- Advice on prevention and medical management of pre-cancerous and some skin cancers including topical prescription creams.
Several of our doctors have done advanced training with the Skin Cancer College of Australasia. Please check with the reception staff to get further information.