Dr Dershini Kumar graduated from the University of New South Wales in 2008. She has worked in a
variety of fields since then in Sydney, the Central Coast and rural NSW. She has extensive critical care
and emergency experience.She received her fellowship from the RACGP in 2015.
Dershini received her fellowship from the RACGP in 2015.
Her interests lie in women’s health, paediatrics, mental health and chronic disease management. She
has also completed her Diploma of Paediatrics through the University of Sydney.
In her free time, Dershini loves travelling, spending time with her loved ones and visiting the Central
Coast’s many beautiful beaches.
- Children under 16 years of age will be bulk billed for most services.
- Gold & White card DVA Card Holders will be bulk billed via DVA
- Patients over 70 years of age are bulk billed at the Doctors discretion (note some Doctors are private billing only)
- Patients 16-70 years of age with Commonwealth Health Care or Pensioner Card will be billed at a reduced rate
- All other patients attract a private billing
MONDAY TO FRIDAY
Standard Consult $85 (rebate $39.10)
Long Consult $125 (rebate $75.75)
Standard Consult HCC/Pension $65 (rebate $39.10)
Long Consult HCC/Pension $105 (rebate $75.75)
** Payment is required at the time of the consult
SATURDAY (PRIVATE BILLING ALL PATIENTS)
Standard Consult $89 (rebate $39.10)
Long Consult $129 (rebate $75.75)