Dr. Ebony Tosch graduated from the University of Tasmania before working in Brisbane and Sydney as a GP. She has now moved to the Central Coast with her husband, and son, and looks forward to becoming part of the local community.
Ebony is a fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practice and has particular interests in Women’s, Children’s, and Adolescent Health. She has training in maternity shared care and Implanon contraception, and enjoys procedural work such as IV iron and minor skin procedures. Ebony follows a vegan lifestyle and enjoys writing, cooking, bird-watching, whiskey, bush-walking, and growing Bunya pines.
- Children under 16 years of age will be bulk billed for most services.
- Gold & White card DVA Card Holders will be bulk billed via DVA
- Patients over 70 years of age are bulk billed at the Doctors discretion (note some Doctors are private billing only)
- Patients 16-70 years of age with Commonwealth Health Care or Pensioner Card will be billed at a reduced rate
- All other patients attract a private billing
MONDAY TO FRIDAY
Standard Consult $85 (rebate $39.10)
Long Consult $125 (rebate $75.75)
Standard Consult HCC/Pension $65 (rebate $39.10)
Long Consult HCC/Pension $105 (rebate $75.75)
** Payment is required at the time of the consult
SATURDAY (PRIVATE BILLING ALL PATIENTS)
Standard Consult $89 (rebate $39.10)
Long Consult $129 (rebate $75.75)