Dr Jean-Pierre Maré Immigrated to Australia in 2013 from Canada, where he spent many
years in a rural surgical position and as Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of
His special interest is Skin Cancer Medicine. He is an active accredited member of the Skin
Cancer College of Australasia, under which he successfully completed his Diploma in Skin
Cancer Medicine and Surgery, as well as in Dermoscopy.
Dr Maré enjoys procedural medicine, which includes procedures such as skin cancer surgery
(including skin grafts and skin flap surgery), cosmetic fillers and anti-wrinkle injections.
Dr Maré also performs Mirena and Implanon insertions.
He is an avid sportsman and participates in triathlons, paddle-boarding, mountain biking and
- Children under 16 years of age will be bulk billed for most services.
- Gold & White card DVA Card Holders will be bulk billed via DVA
- Patients over 70 years of age are bulk billed at the Doctors discretion (note some Doctors are private billing only)
- Patients 16-70 years of age with Commonwealth Health Care or Pensioner Card will be billed at a reduced rate
- All other patients attract a private billing
MONDAY TO FRIDAY
Standard Consult $85 (rebate $39.10)
Long Consult $125 (rebate $75.75)
Standard Consult HCC/Pension $65 (rebate $39.10)
Long Consult HCC/Pension $105 (rebate $75.75)
** Payment is required at the time of the consult
SATURDAY (PRIVATE BILLING ALL PATIENTS)
Standard Consult $89 (rebate $39.10)
Long Consult $129 (rebate $75.75)