Dr Quinten Willemse qualified in South Africa in 1997 and then moved to Canada where he
obtained his Specialist General Practice certification. In 2008 he permanently relocated to
Australia with his family and joined the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners as a
While being a general practitioner, he also enjoyed Critical Care for many years– working in
ICU & Emergency Medicine and as an admitting VMO.
Since 2011, he has focused on GP practice only and enjoys the variety and challenges of
He established Mingara Medical in 2013 where he continues to be active in business
development and strategic planning. He believes systems and technology are paramount in
creating the General Practice of the future.
Quinten consults on all aspects of Family Medicine and is skilled in procedural work including
skin cancer management. He encourages patients to share in the responsibility of managing
their own health.
Away from work, he dabbles in triathlon where his motto is “Why just suck at one sport?”
He understands that few people can pronounce his surname and is happy to be called
- Children under 16 years of age will be bulk billed for most services.
- Gold & White card DVA Card Holders will be bulk billed via DVA
- Patients over 70 years of age are bulk billed at the Doctors discretion (note some Doctors are private billing only)
- Patients 16-70 years of age with Commonwealth Health Care or Pensioner Card will be billed at a reduced rate
- All other patients attract a private billing
MONDAY TO FRIDAY
Standard Consult $85 (rebate $39.10)
Long Consult $125 (rebate $75.75)
Standard Consult HCC/Pension $65 (rebate $39.10)
Long Consult HCC/Pension $105 (rebate $75.75)
** Payment is required at the time of the consult
SATURDAY (PRIVATE BILLING ALL PATIENTS)
Standard Consult $89 (rebate $39.10)
Long Consult $129 (rebate $75.75)