Dr Rebecca Black trained in the United Kingdom and has worked as a general practitioner in the UK, New Zealand and Australia. She moved here with her young family to join Mingara Medical and seeking a better quality of life.
Her special interests include women’s health, contraception, care of the elderly, in addition to paediatrics and ear, nose & throat issues. She also is trained in skin checks and minor skin procedures.
Rebecca has the DRCOG (women’s health qualification).
- Children under 16 years of age will be bulk billed for most services.
- Gold & White card DVA Card Holders will be bulk billed via DVA
- Patients over 70 years of age are bulk billed at the Doctors discretion (note some Doctors are private billing only)
- Patients 16-70 years of age with Commonwealth Health Care or Pensioner Card will be billed at a reduced rate
- All other patients attract a private billing
MONDAY TO FRIDAY
Standard Consult $85 (rebate $39.10)
Long Consult $125 (rebate $75.75)
Standard Consult HCC/Pension $65 (rebate $39.10)
Long Consult HCC/Pension $105 (rebate $75.75)
** Payment is required at the time of the consult
SATURDAY (PRIVATE BILLING ALL PATIENTS)
Standard Consult $89 (rebate $39.10)
Long Consult $129 (rebate $75.75)