Dr James Wolstenholme graduated from Birmingham University Medical School in 1996 and
worked in local hospitals for several years, gaining experience in many different specialties of
medicine and qualifying to join the Royal College of Physicians, before deciding on General
Practice as a career.
Subsequently, James was a partner in a large practice for about eight years, during which time
he developed special interests in cardiology and diabetes, and was able to extend his
experience of the former by also working part-time in the Cardiology Department at the Queen
Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham.
Eventually, the lure of Australia became too great and James moved here with his wife Maggie
and their two boys in 2011.
He loves the lifestyle on the Central Coast and is very happy to be part of the local community
here. In his spare time, James enjoys music, reading and keeping fit. He plays Over 35s
soccer for the local Barnstoneworth Football Club.
- Children under 16 years of age will be bulk billed for most services.
- Gold & White card DVA Card Holders will be bulk billed via DVA
- Patients over 70 years of age are bulk billed at the Doctors discretion (note some Doctors are private billing only)
- Patients 16-70 years of age with Commonwealth Health Care or Pensioner Card will be billed at a reduced rate
- All other patients attract a private billing
MONDAY TO FRIDAY
Standard Consult $85 (rebate $39.10)
Long Consult $125 (rebate $75.75)
Standard Consult HCC/Pension $65 (rebate $39.10)
Long Consult HCC/Pension $105 (rebate $75.75)
** Payment is required at the time of the consult
SATURDAY (PRIVATE BILLING ALL PATIENTS)
Standard Consult $89 (rebate $39.10)
Long Consult $129 (rebate $75.75)